The CALORPLAST plastic gas-gas heat exchanger is a completely new and innovative recuperator for heat transfer between two gases. Entirely made from gas tight FRP material, the CALORPLAST plastic gas gas heat exchanger allows efficient heat recovery of polluted exhaust gases in highly acidic environments.
With the solid plastic design, we fully eliminate the risk of damaging a corrosion resistant linings and guarantee long term availability of the equipment.
The main applications are :
– Energy recovery from corrosive fumes and exhaust gases combined with direct preheating of a corresponding air or gas flow. i.e. in the chemical or metal industry.
– Cooling of corrosive waste cases in the chemical industry, waste incineration, sewage sludge treatment, a.s.o.
– Condensation or recycling of polluted vapors and solvents in the chemical or pharmaceutical industry.
The CALORPLAST plastic gas-gas heat exchanger has an outstanding compact and easy to install design, by use of a one-piece housing. It can handle gas flows from 3.000 to 10.000 Nm3/h at a temperature of 120°C. Higher temperatures can be considered, depending on material and application.
– Material: FRP
– Operation temperature +120 °C
– Optimised flow through identical design of the two media sections